The UK Foundation of UNSW Australia
The UK Foundation of UNSW Australia (the UK Foundation) was established as a charitable company in 2014, holding its inaugural meeting in London on 13 May 2014.
The UK Foundation is a vehicle for University outreach to alumni and prospective supporters of the work of UNSW and for alumni networking. It is uniquely positioned to raise the profile of UNSW and help advance the University’s mission of providing outstanding tertiary education, research and community engagement. The UK Foundation will coordinate a range of activities in the UK including:
- Hosting regular visits from UNSW personnel in the UK
- Helping to organize well-executed alumni events
- Playing an active role in supporting the cultivation and solicitation of potential donors to UNSW to support scholarships, research and campus transformation
- Membership, stakeholder and capacity building through program activities.
The Trustees of UK Foundation are:
- Mr Paul Koffel (Chair)
- Emeritus Professor Graham Davies
- Mr Peter Harrison
- Mr Julian Liddy
- Mr Andrew Rubio
- Ms Melinda Wallman
A brief bio of the Trustees is available here. For any queries regarding the UK Foundation or to make a tax deductible donation in the UK, please contact Ivan Shin, Executive Director, International Development at i.shin[at]unsw.edu[dot]au.
The UK Foundation of UNSW Australia uses a secure paper to issue all donation receipts. The receipt is issued only by UNSW Foundation office from its office in Sydney, Australia and then directly sent to the donor. Nobody else is authorised to issue receipts on behalf of The UK Foundation of UNSW Australia.